Friday, October 19, 2012

86 days...

Well...in exactly 86 days I will be preparing to fly out of this country. I got my flight schedules and everything is becoming very real! I will flying out on January 13th 2013 and will fly into Johannesburg, Africa for a couple days then will head to Madagascar.

I am super excited and very nervous at the same time. This will be the hardest thing I've ever done and the most awesome thing I've ever done too. I know God has great things in store for me as I go and obey the command He has given me!

I will be flying back on May 31st and landing June 1st in the US! I have been blessed to be able to be in contact with the missionaries I will be working with, and the girl who will be working alongside me. I  am thankful that I have had a chance to get to know them. It has made leaving a lot easier.

As the days approach I will be updating with what God is doing in preparing me. God is good!!

Blessings,

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment