Monday, January 14, 2013

Joannesburg!!

Well...I finally made it to Johannesburg. It was a long flight and I am so glad to finally be on the ground. I won't have internet after this post for about a week at least. So I will update again as soon as I can!!

Johannesburg is nothing like I thought it would be. It look like a big city from the US. It's busy and big. It is beautiful here though!! We are staying at a really nice place with a bunch of people from Hands On so that is nice. I am glad I have like minded people to talk with!!

I can't wait to be able to share more about what's going on! This week is going to be very interesting for me and I am sure there will be lots to tell when I am able to post again!!

please pray that it goes good this week and that I am able to learn a lot!!

Love to all and thank you so much for your prayers!!

~Dani

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! You were the topic at CBS today ;) Also, I think a friend from college may be with you in Johannesburg with Hands On.. Haley Catt? If so, she's awesome, you should get to know her! ;) Sending prayers your way!!
    Allison Rouss

    ReplyDelete